Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Yellow Foot Prints News [Main Page] > Obituaries Updates

Obituaries Updates [Main Page]
This section covers updates or new additions to our obituaries database.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Charles "Chuck" Buell Anderson, 81, Reedsburg, WI

Charles "Chuck" Buell Anderson passed on May 13, 2008, in Reedsburg, Wis.

Chuck was born Jan. 9, 1927, in Fond du Lac to M. Vincent and Daphne Anderson. He attended Fond du Lac High School and Ripon College. During this time, he was a radio announcer at KFIZ. A veteran of World War II, Chuck served his country with the U.S. Marine Corps in the South Pacific.

A brother to the late Phoebe and Vincent Anderson of Fond du Lac, Chuck has three children, Greg, Beth and Ellen.

Services: Military services, performed by G Company, 2nd Battalion, 24th Marines of Madison, will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, June 3, 2008, at the Anderson Cemetery on Highway 23 near Eldorado. Telephone for information: (608) 393-9444.

In his brief sojourn on this earth, Charles had the experience of the remembrance of his true identity as whole and perfect as created by God, thereby serving as an Awakener to millions around the world.

In his own words:
I offer to anyone who cares to listen, the simple message of total God-dependence: "Simply let go and let God.". To some, it sounds like surrender and so it is. But what awesome healing power is found in letting His Will be done.

I believe in miracles. More than that, I know they happen and are happening. It is God's Will that we be whole and perfect as we were created. And in the "great good fortune" of this eternal Truth, we, as so-called mortal men, have nothing whatsoever to say about it.

I live in, and continue to practice living in "the right here and now, just as it is.". I carry a message of miraculous spiritual recovery and try to serve as an agency for the certainty that the light and love of true happiness surrounds us all, and can be found, and sustained, and indeed directly communicated in the adventure of the "celestial speed-up of time" that our species now joyfully endures.

The miraculous healings of our minds and bodies occur through the Holy Spirit, in the continuing power of our acts of forgiveness and love, with no regard whatsoever for this unforgivable world of pain and death.

Semper Fidelis