Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Open Channel

Open Channel [Main Page]
Communicate with your Brothers/sister Marines.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Visiting Worker Bee

Post Medical Part B Premiums and COLA for 2015

Medicare Part B Premiums Unchanged for 2015
Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Burwell announced Thursday that next year’s standard Medicare Part B monthly premium and deductible will remain the same as the last two years.

Medicare Part B covers physicians’ services, outpatient hospital services, certain home health services, durable medical equipment, and other items. For the approximately 49 million Americans enrolled in Medicare Part B, premiums and deductibles will remain unchanged in 2015 at $104.90 and $147, respectively. This leaves more of seniors’ cost of living adjustment from Social Security in their pockets.

For those of you that have asked. The final figures for the 2015 COLA are still not out yet. But the latest figures from the Consumer Price Index (CPI-W) which is the most relevant inflation index for most federal retirees indicates that it may be 1.69% or just a little higher.

This past year it was 1.5%. The final figures will be out next week or shortly there after.

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/
Old 10-17-2014, 08:16 PM

Mr. Chuck if you get the change could pm me on yfp as I need to change my e-mail and get a new password.[for marine chat]

thank you
semper fi
jaymes

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.

Last edited by MARINE42; 10-19-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Visiting Worker Bee

Jaymes since I know you can log in (you made this post) you can change your password and email address yourself just by going to the User CP in the upper left side of any page and making your own changes.

But if you can not figure out how to do it send me a email with the informtion such as the email address you want to use and the password you want to change to and I will make the changes for you.

Good luck Marine.

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/
Old 10-18-2014, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Jaymes since I know you can log in (you made this post) you can change your password and email address yourself just by going to the User CP in the upper left side of any page and making your own changes.

But if you can not figure out how to do it send me a email with the informtion such as the email address you want to use and the password you want to change to and I will make the changes for you.

Good luck Marine.
where I can't get into s marine chat I need a password I think I can get the rest done once I am can log in to marine chat
[again use pm]thank you
semper fi
jaymes

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Waiting on a Social Security disability appeal? Get in line. A very long line.

In an obscure corner of the federal bureaucracy, there is an office that is 990,399 cases behind.

That is Washington’s backlog of backlogs — a queue of waiting Americans larger than the populations of six different states. It is bigger even than the infamous backups at Veterans Affairs, where 526,000 people are waiting in line, and the patent office, where 606,000 applications are pending.

All of these people are waiting on a single office at the Social Security Administration.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wai...ine/ar-BB9Sstr