Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Open Channel

Open Channel [Main Page]
Communicate with your Brothers/sister Marines.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Site move update!!

First let me say thank you for your patients during the web site move to our new servers.

Although the site runs much faster, there are functions that still do not work correctly.
1. Responding to threads, or posts are still not working. Creating new threads does however work.
2. Sending private emails via the site will post, but one can not read or respond to those messages.
3. We can create new platoon section in the boot camp database, but not upload information into those newly created platoon sections.

Our webmaster (AJ) is working on the database issues first, then will move on to the forums fix. Our original forums software is an older version that our new servers can't, or won't run correctly. We'll be updating to newer forums software shortly.

If for ANY reason you need to reach out to me, you can do so via my email address at; gmiller@yellowfootprints.com

For those wondering about books send to us for scanning, or have emailed us your platoon book information. We continue to receive and scan books, and store emails. ALL books and emails are archived for entry into the database once the database comes back on line.

Again we thank you for your patience, we know it's frustrating to say the least.

The Yellow Footprints Team

Cpl Miller 1964 - 1970 USMC
gmiller@yellowfootprints.com
www.militarycommcenter.com
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 AM

You'll get there Bro! I know Chuck is working with you, good luck.
S/F
Tim
Old 12-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Visiting Worker Bee

We are hoping that 99% of the bugs are now fixed. As far as can be seen the only place we may be having problems with the links are on the boot camp books and that may be just me.

I keep telling everyone I am new at this. I only have 20 years experience and that is only on the software and links.. Other peope have been working on the hardware including the server.

There may be some changing coming to the background colors.. but Gary will take his time on that to make sure he has what he wants before the colors are presented to the public..

But please pass the word.. Gary and his Yellow Foot Prints are now open for business... full time again.

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/