Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Open Channel

Open Channel [Main Page]
Communicate with your Brothers/sister Marines.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:59 PM

Angry did you ever think about this?

did you ever think about this?

Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.

now i was born in wisconsin in 1942 and the frist 3 number of my Social Security number start's with 477-xx-xxxx how can he have a Social Security number lower then mine?

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:33 PM

Cool

Initially SSN's were assigned by state starting in New England and working south and west. So initially the New England state all had SSN;'s where the first three were between 001 and 099 and New York state had 100-xx-xxxx for openers. I worked for a Captain at the Marine Corps Finance Center here in KC that could tell you which state and possibly the year that you received your SSN.
final answer - The SSN's first three were assigned by state not when you applied for your number. btw mine starts 294-xx-xxxx and my wife's starts 297-xx-xxxx and we're from different sides of the state of OHIO.

ALSO, A valid SSN will never contain a segment xxx or xx or xxxx where the segment has a value of all 000's.
There is a Block of number, I think, in the 750 range(approximately) that was strictly restricted to Employees of Railroad at the time SSN's were first assigned.
MCL KC Det#766 - SGT-at-ARMS
MOS's4065/4063(First MOS 5541)
Old 12-05-2016, 10:00 AM

He (Obama) will go down in our history as the greatest "Hoax" of all time...Just sayin...