Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Welcome Aboard > Birthday Announcements

Birthday Announcements [Main Page]
A place to wish members a Happy Birthday!

Old 08-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Administrator

Happy Birthday

Yellow Footprints!!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Thanks Nancy

Today is one of many more to come for this site and itís mission of capturing each Marines history. Over the years the level of support by members and none members alike has been nothing short of OUTSTANDING.

Nothing comes easy as they say, and thatís been no different with this site. Over the years weíve learn a lot about supporting you Marines and your families with our mission of gathering historical data.
From simple posting of platoon pictures to helping you find your brother and sisters Marines, or family members looking for information about your Marine during their time in the Corps.

Our original mission of gathering historical information about you Marines has grown to so much more in the level of support we offer you. The commitment of those that monitor and run this site is more than this Marine could have ever dreamed of when the site was nothing more than a dream back in 2002.

Each one of the Marines I am about to mention have put in many long hours both day and night in support of this mission if for not other reason than their love for their fellow Marines. I am sure they would be the first to say ďYOU donít have to put my name in lights so to speak, ME on the other hand disagree.

Major Chuck Edmonds (ret),
Chuck from the web site Marinechat has been instrumental in making sure all the software and pieces of the puzzle of the site function correctly. All updates and software changes has been another mission of his, and heís done one hell of a job I might add.

Gunny Bill,
Bill from the start took on the mission of creating and updating our obituaries database that has grown by leaps and bounds. His dedication to the mission at hand has required many long hours of work in research that makes our obits database one of the best on the Internet.

Wall Beddeo,
Wally from the web site papasmoke is one of those Marines that you would find in combat that saves your life and you end up owing him for the rest of your life. When this site came so close to going down FOREVER
Wally stepped up to the plate and offered his years of experience to do what he could to make sure this site would be around for years to come. THIS site would not be what it is today without Chuck and Wallyís commitment to the mission.

Jack LaBrecque,
From day one back in 2006 Jack has been at my side and a major player in protecting the site from those that would do it harm. Heís like a Marine with an M-60 charging up a hill when it comes to security. IF you run, he will find you, and like they say, you will only die tired.

Nancy Luke,
Nancy has been with the site for over a year now and has gone from simply purchasing boot camp graduation books from Ebay for posting in the boot camp database to one hell of a Marine historian. Her mission defined by her is to find those rare books whether they be cruise books to unit books that go back as far as the 1940ís.
More recently youíll find her helping Marines find their lost buddies to helping Marine family members locate that one connection to the Corps their fathers/brothers had. She has become such a valuable tool for the site which I am sure many will agree to.

Rick Mack,
Rick of TheHalls web site is the reason our graphics and site setup is what it is today. I owe him much for his work and the hours he has put in.

Last but not least is Ruth Ann Morrow who has given so much in the area of mental support when this Marine was overwhelmed with work and just needed someone to give that little extra push to keep this mission on track.

Thank you doesnít seem to cover how I feel about the people listed above for the commitment each of them has given to this site and itís members.

Cpl Miller 1964 - 1970 USMC
gmiller@yellowfootprints.com
www.militarycommcenter.com
Old 08-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Pushing

this thread back to the top so all can read.....thanks

Old 10-24-2014, 11:06 PM

sign post

nice post....................
We offer up to date 98-365 braindumps latest resource MICROSOFT We offer up-to-dated University of Alabama We provide updated Princeton Universitypaced test engine to help you pass University of Hawaii
Old 11-06-2014, 04:37 PM

I agree with you 100% Gary..The People you have listed above are OUTSTANDING from the word go...Later Brother..........
Old 11-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Adding to that group is Tom Hansen and Paul Dean who are now helping with the new web site the Military Communications Center. The new site is geared toward all branches of the military. Paul and Tom bring some needed support to the site and our team.

We also have Geri working on the site with updates from the Fraternal Order Of Marines.

If you get a chance stop in and say hi.......www.militarycommcenter.com