View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:07 AM
Zebra29er's Avatar
Zebra29er Zebra29er is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kingsport, Tn.
Posts: 64
Originally Posted by Skosh59 View Post
You can go to this site & download form SF-180, complete it according to instructions & request a copy of your personnel file. Select "All Documents in Official Military Personnel File (OMPF)"
Thats how I found my records of service but no Plt number .
Reply With Quote